2017-09-14

Raining

 Click image to enlarge!






Raining at lake Näsnaren 
© NF Photo 170913

Sometimes you are glad you have the umbrella in your backpack. Yesterday I really needed it. I also was glad I was close to the birding tower where there are a roof over the open verandah. Even if I got a bit wet I was not soaked.


Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Sky Watch Friday


See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

11 comments:

  1. The sights were worth your getting a little wet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a hard rain, but makes for pretty photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, it is a pretty view even in the rain. I hope you saw some birds from the tower. Happy Friday, enjoy your day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the rain. I think it not only cleanses the atmosphere and it also cleans our souls.

    Worth a Thousand Words

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful rainy day photos -- I wish you could send us some of that rain (here in Oregon -- not at our Florida winter home).

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photos are great, and you stayed relatively dry. Win win!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We;ve not had rain in a week, after a very damp August!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know the feeling of being inside when it rains but I'm hopeful that spring will show up soon and bring some sunshine and blooms :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,