2017-08-11

Communication

 Click image to enlarge!
Communication
© NF Photo 160131, Japan

Our driver is visible in the mirror while our two guide are discussing something. It was during my trip to Japan 1,5 years ago.


Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Weekend Reflection    Weekend in Black and White

I am now on INSTAGRAM with two accounts. If you are there I would be happy if you visited me. We could follow each other if you let me know who you are.
Monica / NatureFootstep

NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

14 comments:

  1. What a cool picture.

    Visiting from BLACK AND WHITE WEEKEND.

    FRANKLY MY DEAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody's traveling -- Barbie in the Header shot and you and the driver in this photo -- all makes me want to go somewhere (even though i just got home really!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sallie, I was just going to say didn't you just get home, lol.

      Delete
  3. I adore this photo. You have the makings of a Scorsese film here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha!!! Your banner shot made me giggle! I love Barbie ready to board the train! Your shot for today is really interesting! The focus on the rear view mirror is really terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love photos like this...I never take them...but I enjoy them so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very enigmatic picture, just like in a film noir. There is a lot to imagine on this. Great capture

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great reflection - a study in concentration. I like this, and I'm glad Blogger allowed you to post!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,