2017-07-14

Maple silhouette

 Click image to enlarge!
Maple silhouette 
© NF Photo 170712

A broken lamp gave me the opportunity to take this shot. 😊

I am now on INSTAGRAM with two accounts. If you are there I would be happy if you visited me. We could follow each other if you let me know who you are.
Monica / NatureFootstep
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Black and White Weekend

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

12 comments:

  1. A broken lamp, at first I thought it was the moon. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Splendid!

    Visiting from BLACK AND WHITE WEEKEND.

    FRANKLY MY DEAR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting composition, nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fascinating sense of illusion and reality.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spooky! :-)

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just beautiful! You have a great eye.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,