2017-07-10

A rainy day at the skatepark

 Click image to enlarge!










A rainy day at the skatepark
© NF Photo 170710


This was a day with hard showers now and then.  This is part 1. I brought a Barbiedoll for the fun and the boys wanted some fun too. They borrowed my skateboard for having fun in the rain. Fun for me as well.  😀

I am now on INSTAGRAM with two accounts. If you are there I would be happy if you visited me. We could follow each other if you let me know who you are.
Monica / NatureFootstep

NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
WATW     Wordless Wednesday    Pictorial Tuesday     Our World Tuesday


See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

15 comments:

  1. Cool shot. Even Barbie can't say no to that activity.

    Worth a Thousand Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like lots of fun nonetheless. Great photos indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious - & Barbie too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sad day for a skater... The last photo with the doll is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photo shots and love the originality of taking Barbie for a day out. :)

    Peabea@Peabea Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun images, they have wonderful feel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's still good to get outside isn't it? love the barbie in the photos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hilarious and very cool. Go Barbie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL at Barbie! Never would have thought of posing her like this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the pictures of Barbie on the skateboard!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The first shot looks like science fiction. Ha ha on Barbie. Nice photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,