2015-12-21

Sawmill

 Click image to enlarge!

© NF Photo 151221

On the other side of the river is a sawmill with lots of trees waiting to be cut to planks. 
It is not much difference between the two images but I used a different filter. Which one is the better one in your point of view?

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Trees n Bushes



My memes! Welcome to join
Tuesdays: Trees n Bushes.
Wednesday:  NF DAM

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

12 comments:

  1. Love your new header...very cool. You're images are ...not sure what to call them...I like. Thanks for sharing a little about yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could I choose? Both versions are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love your header. Both versions are lovely. I like the lighting and reflection. Have a happy week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are great. But if I have to choose, then I prefer the 1st one. Merry Christmas and Blessed New Year to you and love ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha en fin och bra Jul och tack för detta året.
    Kram Meta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both photos are beautiful, but maybe the first one a little bit more..
    And your header is really great !
    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a beautiful and magical scene. I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I visited your site but was unable to comment. :(

      Delete
  8. God Jul Monica ! Ser fram emot 2016 och fler fina bilder från dig:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really lovely! Merry Christmas, Monica!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,