2015-09-24

Autumn street

 Click image to enlarge!

Sjölandsvägen
© NF Photo 150918

This is what the street, leading to the little beach we have, looks like right now
.
Linking up with: GOOD FENCES

Help me save my memes, please follow the links and join in:


Mondays: Catching light. Every photo is created by light. You can post anything.

Tuesdays: Trees n Bushes.   Link up all your images with Trees and Bushes,


Wednesday:  NF DAM. My digital Art meme. Needs more work. Link up if you like to create and share it with us.

But, please, don´t advertise in my linkups, you have to stick to topic and to link back to my memes. 

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.

Labels:   , , , , , ,  , , , , ,  , , , , ,  , , ,  , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous trees and images. Great fence shots. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shots. I would love to walk the path to the beach. B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh...so beautiful! I would enjoy a nice leisurely walk there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what beautiful tree lined roads!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful! Autumn Day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Autumn is definitely greeting you. In Texas, still hot and dry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures of wooded area!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a bit ahead of us on fall though we are only a tick behind. Lovely streets with so much green and turning colors. Even the fence blends well ...

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty area. love the leaf litter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like fall is in progress there. Such lovely scenes. I would enjoy a stroll past that fence to the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fina höstfoton... fast lite sorgligt känns det med löven på marken...

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is coming, and I'm glad. The change of seasons and the pretty fall colors!
    ~

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,